Monday, February 16, 2009

Well it's official...

Well it's official...I can graduate! Today was dooms day in so many ways. To graduate I had to PASS the exit exam. The passing score is 140...I have no idea what this is out of or why this is the magic number. As I sat in a computer lab with fellow students all around me I prayed my way through 2 hours and 150 questions that the last 5 years of my life had been preparing me for...Now let me be honest here for a min...many of my nights studying were really cram sessions and retention was not always my intention. Let me just tell you as I sat there and guessed at 50% of these questions I had a since of peace that God was in control! What an incredible feeling that is! God brought me out of the dooms day not with flying colors but with a perfect score of 140! Praise the Lord! He is an incredible God and never ceases to reassure me that I Corinthians 4:13 is oh so very true!

No comments:

Post a Comment