Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break '09...

Spring Break '09 was just another day at the office but with some added spontaneous moments. I had planned to spend Tuesday night in Macon with my dear friend racequ for dinner and some cherry blossom festivities. I got off work on Monday and called racequ to catch up and plan events for Tuesdays when she said that she was going to see Slumdog Millionaire with my double mint twin who I had not seen in quite some time. On a whim I decided to spend my evening with friends, spontaneous I know but a good change for me! The movie was not what I expected but blew me away in its ability to take me on an emotional roller coaster. We walked out of the movie, which by the way we were the only three people in the theater, to an almost empty parking lot. Chatting away we saw an unidentified male take trash out of his car and put it on the ground...




this does not make me happy...








so I decided that we should teach this young couple a little lesson...(in hind site I should have taken the trash and thrown it away because I am sure it just ended up scattered around the parking lot but none the less I thought it might make them think the next time they decide to litter)


So spring break '09 started out with little potential for anything fun or exciting but with a little spontaneity a week of fun began!


Tuesday night turned into an exciting time when Mr. inc., one of my dear friends invited to join me on my Tuesday night Macon journey, told me that he a secret love for sea lions. This came as a surprise for a couple of reasons:


#1 he is in his 20's


#2 who even knows about sea lions?

He later explained to racequ and I that when he lived in California there were some near him and he went to see them a lot or something to that extent. Anyway so knowing his love for the sea lions we decided that we would go and see the sea lions at the Cherry Blossom Festival, they were surprisingly a fairly popular attraction.


We then ate dinner at a quaint little Italian place in downtown Macon, the food was good and the company was wonderful!


So all in all spring break '09 was one spent watching friendships blossoms as time was spent with these extraordinary people!


1 comment:

  1. best line of the whole post???

    ..."Mr. INC"...

    I laughed out loud!!!! hahaha... thank you jmt=) you forgot to mention our veteran friend. he is probably still trying to get to dublin!

    ReplyDelete